- An experiment carried out only in the imagination.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The soul could conceivably exist without a body, as Descartes tried to show when he carried out the thought experiment of imagining himself subject to demonic deception.
- It is a thought experiment designed to arrive at a practical judgment, action upon which is anticipated to resolve one's predicament.
- By trusting our intuitions in the thought experiment, we falsely conclude that rapid waves cannot be light either.
Más definiciones de thought experimentDefinición de thought experiment en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional