sustantivo(often thought forms)
- (Especially in Christian theology) a combination of presuppositions, imagery, and vocabulary current at a particular time or place and forming the context for thinking on a subject.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He traces the thought form and links it with the rise of evolution and naturalism.
- The major weakness of this approach towards indigenisation is that it sought to dress Christianity in African culture while maintaining its foreignness in terms of symbols, thought forms and value systems.
- In The Gospel and Modern Man, published in 1910, he still considered the faith he found in the New Testament normative, but he argued that it required translation into modern thought forms.
Más definiciones de thought formDefinición de thought form en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional