- The systematic alteration of a person’s mode of thinking, especially (in communist China) a process of individual political indoctrination.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One would have to be extremely cautious about labeling a process between two people to be thought reform.
- They will use thought reform or mind control techniques to gain control and keep their members.
- Certain techniques used what is called thought reform and mind control.
Más definiciones de thought reformDefinición de thought reform en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional