- A supposed pattern of energy by which it is claimed that thoughts are transferred from one person to another.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Perhaps these two ethereal figures were on the same thought wave?
- Maybe they couldn't be bothered to try and communicate by thought waves with some loopy boy from England.
- Well, several years ago, we decided we needed to know more about not only the brain but how the brain tunes into consciousness, into the thought waves all around us.
Más definiciones de thought waveDefinición de thought wave en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional