Definición de three-star en inglés:
1(Especially of a hotel or restaurant) given three stars in a grading system, typically one in which this denotes a high or average class or quality (four- or five-star denoting the highest standard).
- The aim of the redevelopment is to raise its grade from a three-star to a four-star hotel with the eventual goal of re-marketing it.
- There is a democratic range, from five-, four- and three-star accommodation to self-catering cabins and a campground.
- The packages, which cost from £289 per person (sharing a room), include three-star hotel accommodation but not tickets for the match.
1.1(In the US armed services) having or denoting the rank of lieutenant general, distinguished by three stars on the uniform.
- The Army, on the other hand, left the court martial decision to the three-star commanders of the armies in the United States.
- On Aug.6, 2002, he was promoted to the rank of three-star general.
- The president recommended that he be promoted to three-star general.
Definición de three-star en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia