- A game in which two players seek in alternate turns to complete a row, a column, or a diagonal with either three O’s or three X’s drawn in the spaces of a grid of nine squares.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Use washable window markers to make colorful creations that even passers-by can enjoy, or to play endless, paper-free games like tic-tac-toe and hangman.
- So, is the universe to us a game of tic-tac-toe or a game of chess?
- Consider the problem, ‘How can I win the game of tick-tack-toe?’
imitative; from tick-tack, used earlier to denote games in which the pieces made clicking sounds.
Más definiciones de tic-tac-toeDefinición de tic-tac-toe en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional