Definición de timocracy en inglés:
sustantivo (plural timocracies)chiefly Philosophy
1A form of government in which possession of property is required in order to hold office.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- These days we have moved on from a timocracy, but you'll still find plenty examples of the John Jay mentality here.
- This happens because of the treasuries of gold that the individuals in the timocracy have.
- It has similar features to timocracy, but it is different to it in many ways.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- As for the oligarchic man, he would probably follow on from the timocratic man in the following manner: growing up, he will see his father work hard for all that he has.
- They conclude that the happiest man is the kingly man, the next the timocratic, followed by the oligarchic, the democratic, and the tyrannical.
- I think the timocratic structure of divinity in early Greek myth might be quite a good thing to apply to the tale of Eris, the apple and the Trojan War.
Definición de timocracy en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda