Definición de tiresome en inglés:
Causing one to feel bored or annoyed: weeding is a tiresome but essential job
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But all in all, paying took about half an hour which was a tedious, tiresome end to what was otherwise a fun evening.
- The poem of Fingal, he said, was a mere unconnected rhapsody, a tiresome repetition of the same images.
- Why let the facts and the tiresome routine of engagement get in the way of ideology…?
- [as submodifier]: a tiresomely predictable attitudeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- There is nobody more tiresomely predictable and bound to an intellectual rut than somebody who is constantly proclaiming himself free of ‘limitations’.
- But to your tiresomely predictable suggestion of ‘repressed homosexuality’, I have this to say.
- Characters thus afflicted may be realistic but they are also tiresomely predictable in their cravenness.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- For those worried that tiresomeness might not be a legal doctrine, the paper added that while free speech is ‘sacred,’ there is no ‘constitutional right to force everybody else in society to listen during school hours.’
- She knows that his colleagues, servants, above all his wife, must often ‘put up with his harshness, his unfairness and his general tiresomeness.’
- These last stayed all afternoon, and I experienced the tiresomeness of giving a short interview - twenty times over, until in sheer impatience I sounded like an enraged buffoon.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda