(also titanium oxide)
- A white unreactive solid that occurs naturally as the mineral rutile and is used extensively as a white pigment.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Chemical formula: TiO2
- Compounds that protect against sun damage include such things as titanium dioxide, para amino benzoic acid, and benzyl cinnamate.
- So, photonic crystals are now typically made of insulating or semiconducting materials, such as titanium oxide, silicon dioxide, silicon, or gallium arsenide.
- Sunblocks containing powdered titanium dioxide or zinc oxide dispersed in a base of petroleum jelly became available over 50 years ago.
Más definiciones de titanium dioxideDefinición de titanium dioxide en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional