- Nodding movement of the head or body, especially as caused by a nervous disorder.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For the next act of our little drama I sat silently while she complained, nodding my head so much I looked like a sufferer of rampant titubation.
- The titubation is person dependent and can be reduced by a fixation of the human body.
- She has constant titubation and rhythmic jerking of her entire upper and lower extremities, obvious eye nystagmus and difficulty in initiating ocular saccades.
mid 17th century: from Latin titubatio(n-), from titubare 'to totter'.
Más definiciones de titubationDefinición de titubation en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional