- A type of submachine gun.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Meanwhile our heroes have a couple of handguns and a tommy gun.
- Capone's usual partner was Jack McGurn, a sleek, handsome virtuoso of the tommy gun, architect of the St. Valentine's Day shootings.
- In one of the film's most famous scenes, Camonte secures a tommy gun from a now dead, would-be assassin and, with the joy and fascination of a child at Christmas, tries out his new toy.
1920s: contraction of Thompson gun, named by its designer after John T. Thompson (1860–1940), the US army officer who conceived the idea for it.
Más definiciones de tommy gunDefinición de tommy gun en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional