Definición de tomography en inglés:
A technique for displaying a representation of a cross section through a human body or other solid object using X-rays or ultrasound.
- We used plain radiography or computed tomography to diagnose pneumonia.
- The diagnosis may be confirmed with plain radiography, computed tomography, or endoscopy.
- They can be treated by percutaneous drainage guided by ultrasonography or computed tomography if the pancreatic injury was minor.
- Example sentences
- Abdominal ultrasonography or computed tomographic scanning with contrast medium is appropriate when organomegaly is present.
- Two and a half months later, a computed tomographic scan showed multifocal nodules with ill-defined margins in both lungs.
- While in radiology, a computed tomographic scan-guided needle biopsy of a tumor nodule in the bony pelvis was conducted.
Definición de tomography en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan