- (Of a person) unable to perceive differences of musical pitch accurately.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If you think you're tone-deaf, she teaches you to hear the differences between each instrument.
- Yet reading this novel, even a tone-deaf person could feel the delight and excitement that music enthusiasts experience when they hear an uplifting melody.
- It's actually quite good to get tone-deaf people who think they can sing to play.
Más definiciones de tone-deafDefinición de tone-deaf en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional