- A language in which variations in pitch distinguish different words.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Tlingit language is a tone language that has 24 sounds not found in English.
- What we needed, then, were real examples of spontaneously written text in a tone language that, like Efik, has no written literary tradition of its own.
- Krio is non-rhotic, syllable-timed, and a tone language.
Más definiciones de tone languageDefinición de tone language en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional