- A piece of orchestral music, typically in one movement, on a descriptive or rhapsodic theme.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It was during this period that he wrote his most important, purely orchestral work, the tone poem 'Hero and Leander' for the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra.
- Contemporary orchestral works are often commissioned as opening pieces for concerts, so it seems to be popular to use a variation of the Lisztian tone poem as the basic form of the piece.
- The overall form of this quartet could easily be described as a chamber tone poem.
Más definiciones de tone poemDefinición de tone poem en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional