- A tube in a submarine or other ship from which torpedoes are fired by the use of compressed air or an explosive charge.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A diagram released by the Russian Navy shows the surrounding area littered with debris and major damage to the front of the submarine, raising the possibility that the Kursk sank rapidly after an explosion in a forward torpedo tube.
- Third, a PT-boat training gear - a cranking mechanism used to position a torpedo tube for firing - was identified next to the tube at the wreck site.
- The torpedo tube launched Exocet SM39 anti-ship missile is manufactured by MBDA (formerly EADS Aerospatiale).
Más definiciones de torpedo tubeDefinición de torpedo tube en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional