Definición de totalitarian en inglés:
Of or relating to a system of government that is centralized and dictatorial and requires complete subservience to the state: a totalitarian regime
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We usually connect propaganda to totalitarian regimes and undemocratic societies.
- More often, in fact, they are foot soldiers of totalitarian regimes and of mob rule.
- Everywhere that people lived under totalitarian dictatorships, they felt he was one of them.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A person advocating a totalitarian system of government.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Shakespeare thus places himself between utopian totalitarians and libertarian fundamentalists.
- We are radicals - not extremists and totalitarians.
- Twentieth-century totalitarians - fascists and communists - felt constrained to bow toward popular sovereignty with plebiscitary forms.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- A second major interpretation, popular during the Cold War, saw fascism as totalitarianism.
- Right-wing governments can't do totalitarianism as such because it conflicts with their professed ideology.
- They shared a more democratic outlook, including a healthy hatred of fascist totalitarianism.
Palabras que riman con totalitarianagrarian, antiquarian, apiarian, Aquarian, Arian, Aryan, authoritarian, barbarian, Bavarian, Bulgarian, Caesarean (US Cesarean), centenarian, communitarian, contrarian, Darien, disciplinarian, egalitarian, equalitarian, establishmentarian, fruitarian, Gibraltarian, grammarian, Hanoverian, humanitarian, Hungarian, latitudinarian, libertarian, librarian, majoritarian, millenarian, necessarian, necessitarian, nonagenarian, octogenarian, ovarian, Parian, parliamentarian, planarian, predestinarian, prelapsarian, proletarian, quadragenarian, quinquagenarian, quodlibetarian, Rastafarian, riparian, rosarian, Rotarian, sabbatarian, Sagittarian, sanitarian, Sauveterrian, sectarian, seminarian, septuagenarian, sexagenarian, topiarian, Trinitarian, ubiquitarian, Unitarian, utilitarian, valetudinarian, vegetarian, veterinarian, vulgarian
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda