- Of or relating to a system of government that is centralized and dictatorial and requires complete subservience to the state: a totalitarian regimeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- We usually connect propaganda to totalitarian regimes and undemocratic societies.
- More often, in fact, they are foot soldiers of totalitarian regimes and of mob rule.
- Everywhere that people lived under totalitarian dictatorships, they felt he was one of them.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A person advocating a totalitarian system of government.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Shakespeare thus places himself between utopian totalitarians and libertarian fundamentalists.
- We are radicals - not extremists and totalitarians.
- Twentieth-century totalitarians - fascists and communists - felt constrained to bow toward popular sovereignty with plebiscitary forms.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A second major interpretation, popular during the Cold War, saw fascism as totalitarianism.
- Right-wing governments can't do totalitarianism as such because it conflicts with their professed ideology.
- They shared a more democratic outlook, including a healthy hatred of fascist totalitarianism.