adjetivo• informal , often • derogatory
- 1Openly expressing affection or other emotions, especially through physical contact: touchy-feely guys calling home to talk baby talk to their kidsMás ejemplos en oraciones
demonstrative, affectionate, tender• informal huggy, huggy-kissy
- I'm busting myself going on every audition that I'm remotely right for, and you dump a perfectly good job because some old guy gets a little touchy-feely.
- I guess I'm a lot more of a touchy-feely guy than I thought I was.
- The more than 100,000 employees he downsized can testify that he is not a touchy-feely kind of guy.
- 1.1Characteristic of or relating to touchy-feely behavior: such touchy-feely topics as employees' personal valuesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Once viewed as a touchy-feely topic relegated to the human resources department, leadership development is now seen as a business tool that gives companies a competitive advantage.
- The thing is, me being involved with interviews and such, helps dilutes the Left's touchy-feely maternal embrace angle.
- Well, of course, this is compassion night, touchy-feely night at the Republican National Convention.