Definición de town council en inglés:
An elected governing body in a town.
- Several other councillors said the town council should add its full backing to the festival.
- He had been a member of the US-backed town council and had eschewed incitements of violence.
- He had been elected onto the town council at the local elections in May last year.
town councilor sustantivo
- Example sentences
- As I have said before, there is no alliance between the Liberal Democrats and me as an Independent Otley town councillor.
- Susan was recently nominated to be a prospective Conservative town councillor, on top of her work with the parish council.
- My grandad served as a Labour town councillor between governments.
Definición de town council en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan