(also townsfolk /-ˌfōk/)
- The people living in a particular town or city.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The towns and townspeople depended on the tribute for their sustenance.
- There they are in not so resplendent a presence, reducing the town and townspeople to a laughing stock.
- Many doubted that we would ever see the day, but it has now come and the town and townspeople will be all the better for it.
Más definiciones de townspeopleDefinición de townspeople en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional