- A parasitic spore-forming protozoan that can sometimes cause disease in humans.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Genus Toxoplasma, phylum Sporozoa, in particular T. gondii
- Infections with bacteria, viruses, and other organisms such as toxoplasma and listeria can all interfere with pregnancy, but none seems to be significant causes of recurrent early miscarriage.
- It's a topical microbicide and we found that it inhibited malaria and toxoplasma.
- But healthy people who do get infected usually have no symptoms and are unaware that they may have cysts containing inactive toxoplasma in their heart, muscles or skin.
Más definiciones de toxoplasmaDefinición de toxoplasma en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional