- 1.1A bullet or shell whose course is made visible in flight by a trail of flames or smoke, used to assist in aiming.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Then, of course, all the tracer fire started coming in, and we were really in trouble.
- On top of this, other final elements were and filmed separately and then digitally added to the shot to replicate tracer fire, smoke, and shell casings falling from the machine guns.
- The origin of the bullets and tracers - the gun flashes - were almost at eye level when Rick and I looked back inside the cockpit at the altimeter.
- 1.2A substance introduced into a biological organism or other system so that its subsequent distribution can be readily followed from its color, fluorescence, radioactivity, or other distinctive property.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- So they enrolled him in a study, testing a new imaging system that would allow them to follow a radioactive tracer through his brain to see the plaque that has built up around the nerve cells.
- It relies on the difference in distribution of a radioactive tracer, such as thallium, at rest and after stress.
- A bone scan falls under the category of nuclear medicine, which means that it uses tiny amounts of radioactive materials called tracers (radionuclides).
- 1.3A device that transmits a signal and so can be located when attached to a moving vehicle or other object.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And you'll be happy to know we knew exactly where you were, we installed tracers into all the vehicles.
- The tracer was attached and they continued their pursuit.
Más definiciones de tracerDefinición de tracer en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional