- A foreman in charge of a cattle drive.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- According to the authors, ‘an average crew contained about eleven men: the trail boss, eight cowboys, a wrangler, and a cook.’
- Jack's portly wife, Bertha, invited Laurie to supper, and Laurie was delighted to hear stories that Jack told of being trail boss on his own cattle drives.
- He creates in his performance of the trail boss a bear-like, almost incoherent characterization that has to be seen to be believed.
Más definiciones de trail bossDefinición de trail boss en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional