1Relating to or involving transformation or transformations.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- He is an amiable establishmentarian who finds himself with the opportunity to effect transformational change, and who is seizing that opportunity and pushing the system to its limits.
- The factors behind it relate to a positive culture and transformational leadership.
- Bills of Rights are transformational documents that convert the occasional practice of free speech into a lexicon of necessity for journalists, lawyers, academics and citizens.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- All right, since you ask: he was arguing against deriving supplementary relative clauses transformationally from coordinations.
- For transformationally driven decisions, this will also include summaries of their dreams and desires - how the brand will transform them.
- In the six paths and throughout the ten directions he transformationally creates bodies in response to what is appropriate, and thereby goes about transforming beings.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: trans·for·ma·tion·al
Definición de transformational en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda