Definición de treasurer en inglés:
A person appointed to administer or manage the financial assets and liabilities of a society, company, local authority, or other body.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Male financial managers and treasurers were found to be earning 40% more than women in the same role.
- The treasurer gave the financial account of the past year and the secretary gave an account of the yearly work undertaken and all officers were re-elected.
- Even when he was the company's treasurer and chief financial officer in Europe, he went about his work quietly.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- For a minor post £200 or so would be offered, with competitive bids of £1,000 to £4,000 taken for such lucrative offices as the receivership of the court of wards or treasurership at war.
- Many of the colony's laws for the years between 1735 and 1740 have been lost, so what happened to the public treasurership during that time is largely a matter of speculation.
- Since retiring I have had a number of part time jobs and treasurerships which have kept me occupied, although I have now reduced this down to one day a week as it was interfering with my leisure time.
Palabras que riman con treasurerusurer • injurer • conjuror
Definición de treasurer en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda