A widespread Old World pipit that inhabits open country with scattered trees.
- Anthus trivialis, family Motacillidae
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The woods are full of birds, and top attractions are the pied flycatcher, spotted flycatcher, tree pipit, wood warbler and redstart.
- Of the woodland species, they are studying chaffinches, great tits, blackbirds, robins, jays, tree pipits, and others.
- Birds such as the tree pipit and spotted flycatcher showed declines of up to 70% in some areas.
Definición de tree pipit en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional