- A painful condition of the feet caused by long immersion in cold water or mud and marked by blackening and death of surface tissue.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- After arriving in France in November 1917, the soldiers were introduced to army expeditionary camp life with its plethora of camp illnesses caused by cold and wet weather - colds, influenza, trench foot, and bronchitis.
- The only preventive measure for trench foot was to keep feet dry, usually by applying whale oil to help form a protective barrier against moisture and by changing socks frequently.
- In severe cases of trench foot, tissue injury is serious enough to cause skin sloughing and subsequent gangrenous change.
Más definiciones de trench footDefinición de trench foot en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional