(also cellulose triacetate)
- A form of cellulose acetate containing three acetate groups per glucose monomer, used as a basis for man-made fibers.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Plastics based on cellulose (primarily wood pulp) include cellulose esters such as cellulose acetate, diacetate, and triacetate, and mixed esters such as cellulose acetate butyrate.
- Acetate and triacetate are as flammable or slightly less flammable than cotton.
- The near-ambient UV treatment used premium cellulose triacetate, which transmitted all solar wavelengths equally (similar to the Aclar used in other studies).
Más definiciones de triacetateDefinición de triacetate en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional