- Do alternative methods exist for diagnosing heart failure or enabling appropriate triage of patients for echocardiography?
- On site management includes first aid, patient triage, and ambulance staging with a basic aim of maximal use of resources.
- However, when triage nurses became involved 80% of patients were treated correctly.
- Using a sort of corporate triage, they form teams with the company's own employees to diagnose weaknesses and prescribe a strategy to preserve cash and restructure the business.
- Any good quality triage is swamped by the flood of poor decisions and technical foul-ups.
- Is there a scheme of moral triage that would sort out this activity on behalf of a responsible, civilised society?
- ‘Treatment with antidepressant, in a sense, triages patients with primary affective disorders to a different path’.
- Parlier, the most experienced, triaged the patients on the fantail in the order they needed to be evacuated - the most serious first - and passed them forward on the starboard side to Doc Moser.
- This anesthesia care provider would assist in triaging patients and coordinating the flow of patients throughout the perioperative area.
Early 18th century: from French, from trier 'separate out'. The medical sense dates from the 1930s, from the military system of assessing the wounded on the battlefield.
This is an English use of a French word, from trier ‘separate out’. The medical sense dates from the 1930s, from the military system of assessing the wounded on the battle field.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: tri·age
Definición de triage en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.