Definición de triage en inglés:
- Do alternative methods exist for diagnosing heart failure or enabling appropriate triage of patients for echocardiography?
- On site management includes first aid, patient triage, and ambulance staging with a basic aim of maximal use of resources.
- However, when triage nurses became involved 80% of patients were treated correctly.
- Using a sort of corporate triage, they form teams with the company's own employees to diagnose weaknesses and prescribe a strategy to preserve cash and restructure the business.
- Any good quality triage is swamped by the flood of poor decisions and technical foul-ups.
- Is there a scheme of moral triage that would sort out this activity on behalf of a responsible, civilised society?
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
- ‘Treatment with antidepressant, in a sense, triages patients with primary affective disorders to a different path’.
- Parlier, the most experienced, triaged the patients on the fantail in the order they needed to be evacuated - the most serious first - and passed them forward on the starboard side to Doc Moser.
- This anesthesia care provider would assist in triaging patients and coordinating the flow of patients throughout the perioperative area.
early 18th century: from French, from trier 'separate out'. The medical sense dates from the 1930s, from the military system of assessing the wounded on the battlefield.
This is an English use of a French word, from trier ‘separate out’. The medical sense dates from the 1930s, from the military system of assessing the wounded on the battle field.
Definición de triage en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.