- Any of the series of numbers (1, 3, 6, 10, 15, etc.) obtained by continued summation of the natural numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc..Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This triangle has an elementary use in probability and combinatorics, and both the series of triangular numbers and the Fibonacci series can be derived from it.
- The triangular numbers and the Fibonacci numbers can be found in Pascal's triangle.
- Pythagoras studied properties of numbers which would be familiar to mathematicians today, such as even and odd numbers, triangular numbers, perfect numbers etc.
Más definiciones de triangular numberDefinición de triangular number en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional