- Any of a group of compounds whose molecules contain an unsaturated ring of three carbon and three nitrogen atoms.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Bioassays with lettuce and cucumber seedlings showed that simazine, a triazine herbicide related to atrazine, can persist in soils and cause subsequent replanting problems.
- They are constantly being retired with hindsight, recent examples being the triazine herbicides, such as atrazine and simazine, which have been shown to be endocrine disruptors.
- For the triazine herbicides and others that have been used for a number of years, it is possible to estimate carryover potential from test results.
Más definiciones de triazineDefinición de triazine en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional