A disease caused by trichinae, typically from infected meat, especially pork, characterized by digestive disturbance, fever, and muscular rigidity.
- This disease is typically caused by Trichinella spiralis
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The animals harbor the lice and fleas that spawn serious diseases such as typhus, trichinosis, and infectious jaundice.
- However, the autopsy results of 1976 show that he was suffering from pneumonia, tuberculosis and trichinosis, a deadly combination.
- Lastly, they are valuable for use in medical research on multiple births, organ transplants, birth defects and diseases such as leprosy, typhus and trichinosis.
Definición de trichinosis en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional