Definición de trichopteran en inglés:
An insect of the order Trichoptera; a caddisfly.
- Both the lepidopteran and the trichopteran branches are relatively long and share a common node, a different situation from the plecopteran and the collembolan branches.
- One trichopteran family that is unknown from the Messel sediments has been identified from the intestinal contents.
- Epiphytic algae appear to underpin much of the production in the littoral zone of this oligotrophic lake, with trichopteran and chironomid larvae mediating carbon flows from algae to fish.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to or denoting trichopterans.
- Some Trichopteran species construct tubular retreats along the surfaces of rocks or within stream bed sediments.
- Moreover, it was also found that ephemeropteran species dominated spring and summer diets, while trichopteran species prevailed in winter.
- Foods eaten include trichopteran larvae, tendepedid larvae, cladocerans, isopods, crayfish, and copepods.
Definición de trichopteran en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia