- 1(Of a compound leaf) having three leaflets: dark green trifoliate leavesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The trifoliate leaflets are closed as in nyctinasty.
- For P. vulgaris, plants were pruned to leave the primary and second trifoliate leaves supporting a single pod arising from the axis of trifoliate leaf 3.
- Shoots with 1-2 trifoliate leaves of 3-week-old seedlings were incubated in microtitre plate wells with assay solution in a growth chamber, 16/8 h day/night regime, 21°C.
- 1.1(Of a plant) having trifoliate leaves.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Four weeks after planting, samples of six trifoliate plants were transplanted to 4-l containers that were purged by ambient air.
- But for ARS horticulturalist Robert R. Krueger, the genus Citrus includes at least 16 species, with hundreds of distant relatives, including lesser-known, peelable oddities like pummelos, trifoliate oranges, and kumquats.
- (See the May 25 Crop Watch) Soybeans should be kept free of weed competition from the 2nd trifoliate stage to beginning bloom.
- 1.2(Of an object or design) having the form of a trifoliate leaf: a bronze trifoliate key handleMás ejemplos en oraciones
- We are proud to offer for sale, a lovely piece of early Van Briggle pottery, circa 1915 in a stunning Arts and Crafts trifoliate design.
- It may be as well to mention an early Venetian design of about 1475 wherein the Emperor has a three-pointed trifoliate crown surmounted by a trefoil.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A plant with trifoliate leaves: poison ivy is a thornless trifoliateMás ejemplos en oraciones
- However, very little was translocated to the developed trifoliates and primary leaves.
- All soybeans were fertilized with a time release fertilizer when they had two fully expanded trifoliates.
- Soybean development varies; some fields are in the single trifoliate stage while others have three trifoliates.
Más definiciones de trifoliateDefinición de trifoliate en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional