- Neuralgia involving one or more of the branches of the trigeminal nerves, and often causing severe pain.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Patients describe the sudden and severe pain of trigeminal neuralgia as a ‘red hot needle’ or ‘forked lightning’ pain in the face.
- Before this time, trigeminal neuralgia was described as pain that gave patients the facial appearance of a dog about to bark.
- Patients then are asked if they feel typical trigeminal neuralgia pain.
Más definiciones de trigeminal neuralgiaDefinición de trigeminal neuralgia en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional