- A ship designed or used for transporting troops.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His frigate served initially as a troopship in the 1801 operations, before assuming the role of a hospital ship.
- Had one of our aircraft-carriers or troopships been sunk before the troops got ashore, British forces would have been in deep trouble.
- Ship casualties would have been higher if bombs had burst on impact, and British prospects would have been poor if troopships rather than warships had been lost.
Más definiciones de troopshipDefinición de troopship en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional