adverbio[usually with negative] Music
(In directions) too much; excessively.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The opening Allegro non troppo is particularly memorable whilst the Andante has some moments of true poetic beauty.
- Of course, Shostakovich's biting and grotesque satire rears its head as well, particularly in the 3rd Movement Allegro non troppo.
- The relentless energy and fury of the Allegro non troppo recalled the Scherzo of Shostakovich's Tenth Symphony.
ma non troppo
- mä ˌnôn ˈtrôpō (As a direction) but not too much (used to suggest moderate application of another direction): allegro ma non troppoMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The passage should be played allegro ma non troppo.
- The first movement, slightly over five minutes in duration, is played Allegro ma non troppo.
Palabras que riman con troppooppo, topo
adjetivoAustralian/New Zealand informal
Mentally disturbed, supposedly as a result of spending too much time in a tropical climate: have you gone troppo?
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Nan went troppo, picked him up and threw him across the verandah.
- Before long the first fish was landed on the bank, a beauty of 7kg and about a metre long, this started a fishing frenzy and the kids went troppo chasing and riding oversized carp all over the tank.
- The ladies in the crowd went troppo.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda