- The activity of catching or trying to catch trout, either for food or as a sport.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When it came to river trouting, I was a dry fly river man or upstream nymphing.
- Having previously touched upon the use of Crayfish patterns in stillwater trouting, I will now consider tactics I have successfully used to deceive numbers of both brown and rainbow trout over the past twelve months.
- Over the past couple of years I have changed my approach to river trouting, gone are the 6 weight rods, being exchanged for three and four weight outfits.
Más definiciones de troutingDefinición de trouting en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional