Definición de trumpet shell en inglés:
The shell of a large marine mollusk that can be blown to produce a loud note.
- Several species in the class Gastropoda, in particular the triton (Charonia tritonis, family Cymatiidae)
- One fun thing is that if you carefully hold this trumpet shell next to your ear, you can hear the ocean!
- Perhaps, however, it is more diverting to pick up some unique shells and trumpet shells along the beautiful beaches of Sanya by yourself.
- Outside on the reef are numerous lava formations sheltering critters such as cleaner wrasse, conger eels, tritons, trumpet shells and schooling squirrelfish.
Definición de trumpet shell en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan