Difficult or annoying; hard to endure: it had been a very trying day
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Seriously though, can anyone this side of the Orion belt say they did not expect a difficult and trying season?
- This week he said he was beginning to renew his love of the game after the trying period he has endured.
- Singaporeans are going through difficult and trying times in varying ways.
stressful, taxing, demanding, difficult, tough, hard, pressured, frustrating, fraught;
arduous, grueling, tiring, exhausting
annoying, irritating, exasperating, maddening, infuriating;
tiresome, irksome, troublesome, bothersome, vexing
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- She is cheerful, well meaning and - in the eyes of nearly everyone she meets - tryingly dull.
- All this provides a certainty that messy real life so tryingly fails to.
- Of course there were the academic areas: History, Geography, tryingly presented; mythology, logic and theology were my favourites.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda