- A diazo dye used as a biological stain due to its absorption by macrophages of the reticuloendothelial system.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Differential cell counts and trypan blue staining revealed a purity and viability of isolated macrophages of greater than 95% in all groups.
- BAL cells were stained with trypan blue, and viable cells were counted using a hemocytometer.
- At the end of ultrasound exposure, cells were stained with trypan blue.
early 20th century: trypan from trypanosome.
Más definiciones de trypan blueDefinición de trypan blue en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional