A digestive enzyme that breaks down proteins in the small intestine. It is secreted by the pancreas in an inactive form, trypsinogen.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Many people take extra doses of naturally produced enzymes, such as lactase, pepsin and trypsin, in supplement form.
- When the two loops in trypsin were changed into chymotrypsin loops, the hybrid protein shows chymotrypsin-like cooperatvity.
- We found that both trypsin and elastase digestion eliminated counterbend formation.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For instance, the mean number of tryptic peptides per protein for E. coli is 28, but 42 for C. elegans, so the fragmentation patterns expected for a typical protein will the different in the different organisms.
- Accordingly, I started preparing and characterizing tryptic hemoglobin peptides that contained the highly visible heme group.
- In the first experiment, a fresh aliquot of intact actin was added to the tryptic digestion reaction of actin that has proceeded for 30 min.
Definición de trypsin en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional