Definición de trypsin en inglés:
A digestive enzyme that breaks down proteins in the small intestine. It is secreted by the pancreas in an inactive form, trypsinogen.
- Many people take extra doses of naturally produced enzymes, such as lactase, pepsin and trypsin, in supplement form.
- When the two loops in trypsin were changed into chymotrypsin loops, the hybrid protein shows chymotrypsin-like cooperatvity.
- We found that both trypsin and elastase digestion eliminated counterbend formation.
- Example sentences
- For instance, the mean number of tryptic peptides per protein for E. coli is 28, but 42 for C. elegans, so the fragmentation patterns expected for a typical protein will the different in the different organisms.
- Accordingly, I started preparing and characterizing tryptic hemoglobin peptides that contained the highly visible heme group.
- In the first experiment, a fresh aliquot of intact actin was added to the tryptic digestion reaction of actin that has proceeded for 30 min.
Definición de trypsin en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan