Definición de tuberose en inglés:
1A Mexican plant of the agave family, with heavily scented white waxy flowers and a bulblike base. Unknown in the wild, it was formerly cultivated as a flavoring for chocolate; the flower oil is used in perfumery.
- Polianthes tuberosa, family Agavaceae
- Cooling fountains mask traffic noise, while hummingbirds and butterflies explore the charms of tuberoses, heliotrope, and other plants chosen for their sensual appeal.
- Fragrant tuberoses, jackmentias, succulent cactus varieties, the milky bush and palm varieties, including the Royal Palms, can be used for avenue borders.
- There, after tilling and amending the soil, he planted roses, perennials, and a smattering of seasonal tubers, such as dahlias and tuberoses.
Definición de tuberose en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary