sustantivo (plural tuco-tucos)
- A burrowing ratlike rodent native to South America.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Family Ctenomyidae and genus Ctenomys: numerous species
- The name ‘tuco-tuco’ comes from alarm calls in response to danger; other calls are also known in the more social species.
- This long-term line of research focuses on tuco-tucos as a model for the study of diversification.
- The one known exception is the social tuco-tuco, found in Argentina, which lives in colonies.
mid 19th century: imitative of the call of some species.
Más definiciones de tuco-tucoDefinición de tuco-tuco en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional