Definición de tup en inglés:
- We had 450 sheep, 20 tups and 150 cattle culled and lying in a shed for 10 days before they could go on the pyre.
- A farmer buying some replacement breeding ewes or a new tup could not then move his store lambs or suckler calves.
- For the Harpers, the sheep farming year begins in September when they put their tups to their ewes.
verbo (tups, tupping, tupped)[with object] Volver al principio
1 (often as noun tupping) chiefly British (Of a ram) copulate with (a ewe).
- The farmers in the group have had to coordinate tupping so that fresh lambs, around 70 each month, are available all year round.
- Owners of breeding ewes in this position may well have to consider tupping their remaining flock before offering them for sale.
Middle English: of unknown origin.
Definición de tup en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan