Definición de turtle en inglés:
2.1The flesh of a sea turtle, especially the green turtle, used chiefly for soup.
- One of the main dishes was a soup - soft shelled turtle soup.
- The ball came to an end at 3am, when the waitresses served turtle soup.
- She told me about Escoffier's cookbook and its recipe for turtle soup.
- (Chiefly of a boat) capsize.Example sentences
- Kevin bellows instructions, and in quick time we exit the boat, turn turtle and fin towards the edge of the drop-off.
- She had turned turtle and capsized and those who were not able to get out in the first few hours were surely trapped for good.
- Four minutes later the ship turned turtle and sank.
Definición de turtle en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan