Definición de turtlehead en inglés:
A North American plant of the figwort family that produces spikes of pink or white flowers that are said to resemble the head of a turtle.
- Genus Chelone, family Scrophulariaceae
- Others are swamp blue aster, a pink turtlehead, speckled joe-pye weed, great lobelia, Pennsylvania buttercup, and several kinds of sedges.
- Other plants were crested fern, white turtlehead, clearweed, several species of smartweeds.
- Plants at Holliday Park that are usually confined to fens are swamp blue aster, speckled joe-pye weed, and a rather rare species of pink turtlehead.
Definición de turtlehead en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary