Definición de tuxedo en inglés:
sustantivo (plural tuxedos or tuxedoes)chiefly North American
1.1A suit of formal evening clothes including a tuxedo.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Always eccentric, Dietrich put on trousers, tuxedos and men's suits long before other women dared.
- Likewise, suits are worn by both men and women in most places of business, and tuxedos and evening gowns are worn at formal affairs
- They had obviously been at a school formal or something like that, because they were wearing tuxedos and evening dresses.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Gowned and tuxedoed patrons fill the halls to get a preview of the new ‘Riches of India ‘exhibit.’
- On the 10th December the anniversary of the death of Alfred Nobel, two thousand dignitaries, tuxedoed and gowned, gather in the Stockholm Concert Hall.
- The 1929 Chicago Book of Achievement published a photograph of Smith, seated, dressed in a tuxedo with a baton resting on his lap, surrounded by thirteen tuxedoed men, all carefully posed, instruments in hand.
Late 19th century: from Tuxedo Park, the site of a country club in New York, where it was first worn.
Palabras que riman con tuxedoaikido, bushido, credo, Guido, Ido, libido, lido, speedo, teredo, torpedo
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda