- Any of a class of compounds used especially as emulsifiers and surfactants. They are derivatives of fatty acid esters of sorbitan.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Genomic DNA from each mutant colony was extracted using a Tween - 20 / proteinase K digestion mixture.
- We have studied the effect of the detergent Tween 20 on transient pores and the line tension in DOPC bilayers.
- Similar results for the SOS Chromotest were obtained with various non-ionic surfactants, such as Tween 20 and 80, Triton X - 305 and Tyloxapol.
1940s: of unknown origin.
Más definiciones de TweenDefinición de Tween en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional