Definición de tweener en inglés:
1A person or thing considered to be between two other recognized categories or types: Price considered him a tweener, too small for a lineman and too big for a linebacker
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- That has come into vogue and you have players who used to be considered tweeners, really just undersized defensive ends, being projected to what is a need position now.
- The Texans have added two tweeners, but nothing they have done in the NFL to date suggests that either of these linebackers will upgrade the Houston pass rush.
- While both belong in the back end of a rotation, our next three pitchers are tweeners.
1.1 short for tweenager.
- All those remote-control toys bought for tweeners get played with for an hour or two and then get sunk into the miasma of a child's bedroom.
- Seven quick ticks on a stopwatch is all the time they have to win over the world's most discerning consumers: toddlers, grade-schoolers, and tweeners.
- He clearly adores his kids, who are all stalwart, funny and, for tweeners, preternaturally considerate.
Definición de tweener en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary